We are looking for someone to join our team who is proactive, reliable, and has a passion for business development, meeting new people, creative problem solving and digital marketing!
About the role:
You will manage clients and coordinate our team to implement a range of marketing activities:
- Manage client accounts and communication, internal creative teams, external suppliers, and new business opportunities.
- Field new client leads and manage sales opportunities across all stages of the sales process including initial calls and discovery meetings.
- Strategic Marketing – analyse and identify client needs, run market and consumer research, develop marketing strategies, plan tactical programs and campaigns, and coach client teams to achieve their goals.
- Digital Marketing – conceptualise campaigns and manage digital team to deliver website and mobile app development, and a range of digital marketing including; SEO, PPC, EDM, social media campaigns, and content marketing.
- Branding & Design – work with clients and our design team to develop branding and a range of marketing collateral such as stationery, brochures, flyers, signage and promotional items.
- Advertising & Promotion – manage a range of campaigns across digital, press, and radio.
About the successful candidate:
You will describe yourself as a self-starter, enthusiastic to exceed expectations, results-focussed and have a real customer service focus. You’ll have drive, attention to detail, enthusiasm and be someone who can work autonomously (but enjoy working closely with other team members):
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or related business discipline.
- At least 5 years agency / industry experience.
- Experience in the health-care / pharmaceutical industry preferable, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills, business understanding, and ability to research issues and gain results.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent communication, written and proofing skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent client, project, and time management skills.
- Creative problem solver and confident in making decisions.
To apply for this position call 0426 882 346 and follow the instructions.
Our passion is building successful businesses that enable people to enjoy life more.
We value integrity, service to others, creativity, excellence, joy and innovation. So we work collaboratively with our clients to bring their vision and business goals to life using our knowledge of technology, business strategy and marketing tactics.
We work hard to achieve our goals but place a high importance on flexibility for lifestyle balance.
Vividus offers a comprehensive range of services including strategic marketing, research, graphic design, and digital so you will maintain experience across a variety of marketing disciplines.
Vividus serves clients from around Australia including local businesses, national organisations, and international companies. While we specialise in healthcare marketing, we service a range of industry sectors providing valuable exposure to diverse clients who always keep things interesting!
For more information about current positions available and to lodge your interest, please send an email to email@example.com.