$5,000 Business Grant
for lockdown-impacted QLD businesses!
Don’t miss out on $5k for your small or medium business!
The Queensland Government is offering a special $5,000 business support grant for QLD businesses and applications open 12pm, 16 August 2021. All eligible businesses who apply for a grant during the 3-month application period will receive funding.
This is an excellent opportunity to invest into your business.
To qualify for business funding, you need to meet their eligibility criteria:
- Must employ staff (employees must be on your payroll and does not include any business owners)
- Have a Queensland headquarters
- Must have an annual turnover of more than $75,000
- Must have an annual payroll in Queensland of not more than $10 million
- Must show or declare a reduction in turnover of 30% or more for a 1-week period that includes at least 1 full day of the lockdown.
You can check your eligibility here.
What you can do with the grants for small and medium businesses:
You can use the grant for business expenses including marketing. Check out our website for a full list of services that will help you grow your business.
Website build or refresh
- New website
- Refresh or upgrade existing website
- Add e-commerce to your website
- Develop new website content (words, resources, photos or videos)
- Develop new website tools (software integrations, booking systems, and service delivery tools)
- Cybersecurity tools and training
Professional business advice
- Business plan
- Strategic marketing plan
- Strategic digital plan including Google search and content advice
Marketing to grow your business
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Promotional campaigns
Training and coaching
- Marketing and business development coaching
- Customer service and communications training
Application & next steps
Step 1: Check your eligibility and read the key documents:
Step 2: Select which marketing services you need most, and we’ll provide the quote:
- Marketing strategy.
- New website.
- Website renovation.
- eCommerce upgrade.
- Google search engine optimisation (SEO) and content development.
- Coaching & training (phone and customer service, social media posting, blog writing...).
- Or contact us for bespoke services.
Step 3: Complete your online application, attach the supporting documents and submit.
Contact Vividus today for more information and quotes on developing marketing plans, website builds or upgrades, content creation and SEO, e-commerce, or training.
Tel: 07 3482 4262