$15,000 boost for QLD businesses!
Don’t miss out on $15k for your small business!
The Queensland Government is offering a special $15,000 businesses boost grant for QLD businesses. Applications open 9am, 30 July 2021 and close when funds are exhausted (the last grant like this was over-subscribed within about 2 hours). Successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project cost and a minimum amount of $3,215 (to receive a minimum of $7,500 grant funding).
This is an excellent opportunity to get the website your business requires, or to update your old one. Maybe you already have a website, but it needs more content, SEO, or advanced features such as eCommerce or online tools to help you better deliver your products and services remotely, more effectively or on scale.
Some businesses are ready to take the next big step, and require a strategic marketing plan or training and coaching to get them there. This is your big opportunity.
To qualify for business funding, you need to meet their eligibility criteria:
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the small business grant.
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST.
- Have a Queensland headquarters.
- Have a turnover of $300,000 to $600,000 in the 2020-2021 financial year.
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
What you can do with the grants for small business:
Strategic marketing for innovation & growth
- Strategic marketing plan.
- Strategic digital plan including Google search and content advice.
Website build or upgrades
- New bespoke website build.
- Upgrade existing website design and build.
- Add e-commerce to your website.
- Develop new website content and tools including software integrations, booking systems, service delivery tools and resources.
- Cybersecurity tools and training.
Training & coaching
- Marketing and business development skills building and coaching.
- Customer service and communications training.
Business continuity & succession
- Develop your brand for sale or succession.
- Strategic business planning for innovation and growth.
And, what you can’t do with the small business marketing grant includes:
- Activities bought using cryptocurrencies, barter, or services in-kind.
- General business operating costs (e.g.: bookkeeping or accounting, tax returns).
- Real estate/property, hire, lease, or rental fees.
- Goods, services, or fees from related parties (include companies with common shareholdings or directors, employees or immediate family).
- Computer hardware (e.g.: computer servers, PCs, tablets/iPads, mobile phones).
- Delivery, credit card and transaction fees.
- memberships and joining fees.
- Website hosting.
- Advertising campaigns (e.g.: Google AdWords, Facebook advertising or similar).
To learn more about the Queensland Government’s Business Boost Grants Program and see full requirements please visit them here.
Application & next steps
Applications open 9am, Friday 30 July and close when funds are exhausted.
Step 1: Check your eligibility and read the key documents:
- Application guidelines
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently asked questions
- Preview of application form
- Statutory declaration sample
Step 2: Select which marketing services you need most, and we’ll provide the quote you need to attach to your application. Vividus provides eligible services including:
- Marketing strategy.
- New website.
- Website renovation.
- eCommerce upgrade.
- Google search engine optimisation (SEO) and content development.
- Coaching & training (phone and customer service, social media posting, blog writing...).
- Or contact us for bespoke services.
Step 3: Download our grant guide for help with answering questions in the application form.
Step 4: Complete your online application form, attach the supporting documents and submit.
(See a preview of the form on the Business Queensland website)
Contact Vividus today for more information and quotes on developing marketing plans, website builds or upgrades, content creation and SEO, e-commerce, or training.
Tel: 07 3482 4262