We are currently looking for a WordPress Developer!
(if you can also design that would be even better)
We are Looking for an experienced WordPress web developer to join our team who is proactive, reliable, and has a passion for brilliant websites!
While not necessary, it would be great if you could also design sites and assist with digital marketing. We are looking for someone on a casual or part time basis (with potential to go full time).
- Build and maintain live responsive WordPress websites for multiple clients (using own designs or design assets supplied by another designer).
- Ability to administer entire web development process including architecture, design, development, deployment and maintenance of WordPress environment including core and plug-in updates.
- Ability to build custom WordPress templates, fields, post types, and plugins.
- Skilled with HTML5, CSS3.
- eCommerce (Magento, WooCommerce).
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs and plugins.
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility problems and troubleshoot a variety of issues.
Desirable skills and experience:
- WordPress development in a corporate environment (preferably agency).
- Twitter Bootstrap front-end framework or similar.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Email Marketing (Campaign Monitor/Mailchimp etc).
- Setting up Email, hosting, DNS, SSL, spam filters etc.
About the successful candidate:
- You consistently produce quality work which you test, debug and correct before handing off.
- You’re interested in the state and direction of the web and web technologies.
- You have strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail and ability to take responsibility for development tasks from inception to completion.
- Ability to turn projects around quickly and accurately.
- Team player able to work cooperatively with marketers and designers in a fast-paced yet steady environment.
- A positive, flexible and composed personality.
To apply for this position simply call 0404 990 306 and follow the instructions.
Our passion is building successful businesses that enable people to enjoy life more.
We value integrity, service to others, creativity, excellence, joy and innovation. So we work collaboratively with our clients to bring their vision and business goals to life using our knowledge of technology, business strategy and marketing tactics.
We work hard to achieve our goals but place a high importance on flexibility for lifestyle balance.
Vividus offers a comprehensive range of services including strategic marketing, research, graphic design, and digital so you will maintain experience across a variety of marketing disciplines.
Vividus serves clients from around Australia including local businesses, national organisations, and international companies. While we specialise in healthcare marketing, we service a range of industry sectors providing valuable exposure to diverse clients who always keep things interesting!
For more information about current positions available and to lodge your interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.